1. Get your mobile device!
2. Open up to your text messages.
3. Look through your messages of the last ten people you have messaged.
4. Write down the third word of the last text you sent to that person.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all of the ten people from your text messages.
6. Make a poem from all the words you wrote down.
7. Read your poem aloud!
– Jasmine Barnum
Practice // sure // baby // try // do // class // Tuesday // man // my // and //
“Man, try baby practice Tuesday my class sure and do”
My finished product was tricky to achieve because of how hard it was to make sense of it, however, once I got it all to work “well” I was pleased with what I got. If I had to interpret it in some way, I would define it as a motivational conversation to help a friend to go to class. Maybe I have a friend who hates school right now and this is my way of telling him to taking things slow with baby steps and to go to class. All in all, I was pleased with the outcome and am eager to see other results.